Merdeka.com – Twelve civilian victims of the KKB massacre in Nogolait village, Nduga Regency, Papua, Saturday (16/7) morning, were evacuated to Timika.
Head of Public Relations of the Papua Police, Kombes Achmad Mustofa Kamal said the evacuation process involved the Police Bell Heli, Rimbun Air Plane and Caraka Heli belonging to the Papua Police. TNI-AU.
“We evacuated earlier, 2 injured victims were evacuated using the Police Bell Heli, 3 dead victims were evacuated using Rimbun Air aircraft, 6 other victims died using the Indonesian Air Force’s Caraca Heli and 1 victim has been taken by his family to be buried in Kenyam, Nduga Regency. ,” said Kombes Kamal, Saturday (16/7) evening.
Kamal explained, from the available data, it was recorded that only 9 victims died.
“We received reports that there were additional victims, initially only 9 were declared dead, now 10 people, of the 10 victims who died, 9 victims were evacuated to Timika and 1 person was taken by his family in Kenyam District, Nduga Regency, and for 2 injured victims “The injured were also evacuated to Timika,” said the Head of Public Relations of the Papua Police.
Previously, KKB massacred civilians in the village of Nagolait Village, Kenyam District, Nduga Regency, Papua, Saturday (16/7) morning.
“We received temporary data, from 10 victims who were brought to the Kenyam Health Center, 9 of them died,” said Dirkrimsus Polda Papua Kombes Faizal Rahmadani, Saturday (16/7).
As for the chronology of the incident, Faizal continued, his party has not been able to get further information because the joint security forces are still carrying out the process of evacuating the victims, and securing the situation at the scene.
Kombes Faizal admitted strongly that the perpetrators of the massacre were KKB led by Egianus Kogoya.